Outpatient Physical Therapy You Can Count On
Specializing in Sports Medicine and Orthopedics in Spring, TX
At Spring-Klein Physical Therapy, our number one priority is the patient. Our physical therapists provide individualized treatment with hands-on, compassionate care. We do not rush our patients or our clinicians. Rather, we perform comprehensive evaluations and encourage patient input for treatment planning and goal setting.
Our physical therapy clinic is located off of Kuykendahl Road in the shopping center across from Whataburger and the Walmart Super Center. We are in the heart of Spring, giving easy access to residents living in Spring, Klein and the back of The Woodlands.
Our philosophy is to provide high quality physical therapy through personalized care and education. Our physical therapy clinic supports creative and individualized intervention. Our personalized approach ensures patient comprehension and will enhance proper treatment progression to secure the best possible outcome for our patients. In order for full return to an active and healthy lifestyle, the patient must be involved and educated in the recovery process. Come see us at Spring-Klein Physical Therapy, and we will help you through the pain and on with life!
We accept most insurance including Medicare.
HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF in SPRING
Serving the Spring-Klein Community
Our highly trained physical therapists treat every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that as a consumer, you have a choice as to where you receive your rehabilitation care. We would be grateful for the opportunity to assist the Spring and Klein communities in their recovery.
At Spring-Klein Physical Therapy we specialize in proven treatment techniques and programs. These include:
- Active Release Techniques – soft tissue massage based technique
- Sportsmetrics – ACL Tear recovery program
- Ironman Provider
PROUD MEMBER OF PARTNERS IN THERAPY
Spring Klein Physical Therapy is a proud member of Partners In Therapy. Partners In Therapy is a physical therapy partnership that serves Greater NE Houston with 6 evidence-based physical therapy practices that provide comprehensive evaluations, treatments & prevention strategies for general orthopedic-related injuries to the spine and extremities, and specialized upper extremity care. If you are looking for a physical therapy or occupational therapy clinic in Northeast Houston, you’ve come to the right place!
- Cleveland Physical & Occupational Therapy (Cleveland, TX)
- Kingwood Occupational & Physical Therapy (Kingwood, TX)
- Lake Houston Physical Therapy (Humble, TX)
- Spring-Klein Physical Therapy (Spring, TX)
- Northern Oaks Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy (Houston, TX)
- West Woodlands Physical Therapy (Magnolia, TX)
- Lake Conroe Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation ((Montgomery, TX))
- Initial Evaluations Within 24-48 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored For Each Patient
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Friendly and Open Environment
- Convenient Location with Easy Access & Parking
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Neck & Head Aches
- Low Back/Spine Conditions
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction
- Manual Therapy
- Injury Assessment, Treatment, Education & Prevention
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Knee, Shoulder, Foot and Ankle Rehab
- Overhead Athlete (Throwing Injuries)
- Sports Performance Enhancement
- Personal Training
- Endurance Training
- Work Rehabilitation
- Post-Offer Employment Testing
- Industrial Consultation
- Balance/Fall Prevention
- Cancer Related Fatigue Program
- Vestibular Rehab
- Prosthetic Training
For your convenience, you may print and complete these forms prior to your first visit.
New Patient Registration Form Packet | Download
This copy may be faxed, mailed or hand delivered to the clinic. DO NOT EMAIL FORM.
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
We operate in a direct access state where, if your insurance plan authorizes self-referral to physical therapy, a physician referral is not necessary for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. Please check with your insurance though as many health insurance plans require a physicians referral for therapy to be covered.We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self-pay basis.
We participate in the majority of major health insurance plans including Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please contact us prior to your first visit to see if we participate with your specific health plan.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– A copy of your medications list including dosages, if you have it
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as sweatpants or shorts, a T-shirt or tank-top and sneakers.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
In order for you to achieve the results you deserve, you will be given a treatment plan after your initial evaluation. It is important for your recovery that you attend every appointment outlined by your physical therapist and prescribed by your physician. You may start to feel better after only a few visits, but can relapse if you do not complete your entire course of therapy.
“Dustin was super great with my 8 year old daughter. He made her feel very comfortable and made sure to go over everything well enough with her until she completely understood and remembered all of her exercises.”
“Staff is very nice. Had my first therapy went well.”
“Everyone was so helpful!”